Please read the information below to learn if you would be a good fit for Squeaky Clean House. We strive to find, not just the best cleaners, but the best fit for our business.
What We’re Looking for
- Pleasant Personality + Drama free.
- Valid state drivers license.
- Reliable Transportation.
- Work good alone or with a Team.
- Smart Phone w/ data for Internet.
- References on how well you clean.
- Speak English as a first language.
- OK with Criminal Background check (not credit).
- OK with Part-Time or Occasional hours.
What We Offer
- Pay starting out at $15 per hour plus tips
- Part-time / Flex-time hours only
- Flexible – you tell us when you can work. Great as a 2nd job or to earn some extra cash
- You pick days and hours you are available
- Easy Dress Code
- Access your jobs online via our House Cleaning software (click here to view example)
- Your own Local Google page w/ a local area code # that routes to us
- We call this your Squeaker Page
- covers about a 15-30 mile radius around your address & helps us get more orders for you
- View example here
- Your hourly rate and / or number of Jobs you get assigned to can rise depending on your customer feedback score!!
- Be your own boss
- Get Paid every week! (week behind and every friday)
- Use us to fill your gaps in your schedule or down time
- New! What even more Bookings? Introducing Squeaky Clean House’s Boost Program – (optional)
- as an approved Vendor Provider, you can have the opportunity to add money to your account to make you VERY busy with new orders, calls and referrals in a 30 miles radius around your home!
- Minimum of $50 to fund account and we are currently waiving the $99 setup fee too.
- Click here to learn more about Boost+
The Qualification Process
- Fill out app
- Complete the Google Address verification process (for Squeaker Page) which takes about 1 week
- We send your login info to access our House Cleaning Software and Training materials so you can be ready
We do not spend time via email or phone explaining or training about our program until A, B, & C above are totally complete. It is another way to determine who can follow directions too. If a person cannot do this, we do not want them as a SCH Independent Cleaner.