Thank you for Booking with us!
- If you have not sent us your Photos or Video of your Rooms and/or Yard, you can do so below:
- You can also Text them to 405.259.5450 as well
Below is our Terms for Hoarding Clean Outs:
Hoarding Clean Out Service Terms
- We will do a Pre-auth / Hold on the credit card on file for the “estimated” amount
- All Hoarding cleanouts have a 1 week Cancelation policy or $250 fee applies (this is due to the man power we have to reserve in advance)
- We ask that in order for our crews to move fast, that you have items that you DON’T want us to throw away, either marked or placed in a safe area to prevent something of value being thrown away. We cannot be held responsible for items thrown away.
- We ask that someone be home to inspect our crews Quality AND Speed “room to room” as they work and text our crew leader your approval of each room:
- The exception to this is if a client pre-pays the estimated man hours using Cash App or Zelle, they do not have to be home during the cleaning
- If the cleaning rolls over into the next day, you agree to pay for the Man Hours done on Day # 1 via CashApp or Zelle before the work begins on the 2nd day.
- We do not guarantee that all Hoarding work will be able to be done in the # of man hours you selected. We “estimate” a home your size will need approximately xyz man hours of Hoarding clean up based on national averages but this is just an estimate only.
- We will need driveway or yard access on delivery day to place the Dumpster in
- All Dumpster Rentals and/or add-on products other than Hoarding cleanout or Deep clean man hours, will be sent a CashApp or Zelle payment request to be paid asap to reserve and/or purchase and ship those items to either your home or to our crews
- If you do not want us to purchase the add-on items, we ask that you have them ready to go prior to us showing up for your cleaning.