A House Cleaning “Franchise Alternative” is the way to go today!
As you may be discovering now, buying a new Franchise can get VERY expensive and complicated! There is a lot of risk involved and you are not guaranteed to succeed either.
Here is a quote from Entreprenuer.com:
“Nearly 17 percent of franchise loans made through the SBA from 1991 to 2010 ended in failure, according to a new report released by the Service Employees International Union.
Even more concerning: the figure is rising. In the most recent five-year period — 2006 to 2010 — the average actually was 19.3 percent. Perhaps the recession is partly to blame but the SEIU says it represents a more long-term trend.” (click here for article)
Some costs you will need to have for a Traditional Franchise are:
- Cash on hand
- Good to great credit
- Liquid capital
- Background check
- Royalty Fees
- Forced Advertising Spends
- See this list of the 7 main things you will want to consider on a Traditional Franchise investment
One has to be very careful they don’t let their emotions of excitement overcome the logic and make a bad decision for sure. It can be very difficult when you are looking at future projections. Keep in mind that it usually takes 2-4 years to start making great many and pay off the loans too.
So, what is a House Cleaning “Franchise Alternative” and how does it differ?
- No Royalty Fees!
- No Franchise Fees!
- No Legal and Accounting Fees!
- No Working Capital Requirements!
- No Build Out Requirements!
- No Supplies Requirements (yes we give you are recommendations)
- No Inventory Required
- No Territory Restrictions
So, you might be wondering what is it we do then right? If you look at what is the # 1 key for all businesses to succeed, you will see that it always comes back to – Marketing & Advertising. If a business does not know how to do this or have the money to spend on it, odds are very high they will fail within 2 to 4 years. But don’t take our word for it, read what some others are saying about how Marketing Success is the most critical to your businesses success or failure:
Convinced yet of the importance of successful marketing to a house cleaning businesses success? I sure hope so!
Lets go one step further. What kind of Marketing & Advertising is best? Today, post-cards and most of Print media or Direct mail simply do not work as well as they used to. They are VERY expensive as well.
This is why we recommend moving most, if not all, of ones advertising spend to Search Generated Online ads on Google and SEO for your website. These will attract customers that are actively searching NOW for what you offer and want a quote right now. Essentially, we focus on the WEB PRESENCE mostly and feel this is where you GOT TO BE in order to survive today.
So, contrary to popular belief, you don’t have to be well rounded on your advertising, just laser focused! Laser focused on Search Advertising is huge to your ultimate success or failure. Sure referrals from existing customers is the life blood, but you got to get them in the door first!
The Great news is that this means you can get up and making money VERY FAST with our model! Some are up and making money within 30 days or less! Our model combines a:
a) Marketing Contract + b) Consulting Services Contract + c) Web Development Contract to create our SCH Bundle.
So, what are the Costs with our “Franchise Alternative” Model?
- $9,500 Setup Fee (via check) for E-Commerce Website that provides online Booking
- Then only $29 per lead, call, email, or booking you get via your SCH website, which will have a dedicated tracking phone # that forwards to your phone #. This way you can login and see all calls you got from your SCH website!
- Appointment Software is $30 a month but you can pay that separately we just refer to the company we use.
- You have the flexibility to fund this marketing account with as much as you would like! The more you add to it, the more busy you will get. Instead of charging you a Royalty on all of your sales, we simply charge you per lead or booking the $29, making it easier for you to grow your business!
- (Optional) For an additional fee, we (team of 2 usually) can also fly out to your location to provide on site training and consulting services to help you get off the ground. We typically will charge for airfare, food plus $200 per hour for on-site consulting services. So, if we are training you and your staff for say 6 hours, that would be $1200. Then add airfare to that for a team of 2 consultants so just assume $500 to $1000 here. So, for around $2000 to $3000 you can get your entire team trained on how we do things and recommended ideas to grow your new cleaning biz. If it takes longer, just add $200 per hour to the above numbers to get an idea of estimated costs.
So, with our model, one does not have to have a physical store either, meaning more money back into your pocket!
When you combine the Lower Risk with the fact we are focusing on Marketing, your potential to MAKE A NET PROFIT in your first few months is very easy.
Any questions you have about our Franchise Alternative can be sent to and we can email you the sample contracts: