What is a Referral Agency?
“Domestic Referral Agencies minimize the consumer’s costs while maximizing the worker’s income by outsourcing jobs to independent domestic workers who are registered under contract with the referral agencies.”
“The Domestic workers work to their own schedule, utilize their own acquired knowledge to complete jobs and provide their own transportation. Depending on the needs of the Customer, supplies and equipment are provided by either the customer or the worker. The workers provide professional domestic services, as requested by the customer, at the lowest possible cost. ”
– California Coalition of Domestic Referral Agencies
How it Works
Step 1: Create Your Free Account
When you create an account, it lets us know you want to work with us and showcase your qualifications.
Step 2: Verify your References and History
After the Verification Pin # is received from you (about 1 week), we then verify your credentials and references and activate your login to the House Cleaning Software to view and receive new jobs as they come in daily
Step 4: Receive Job Offers
You’ll start to receive job offers via text, email or phone call with the necessary information: when, where, pay, how long the job should take and who the customer is. You can accept or decline each job. Work as much or as little as you would like.
Step 5: Clean Homes
You show up to the home location with your own supplies & equipment and clean the home based on the client’s requested tasks on the work orders. You can request for more time with the client if the budgeted time is not enough to get the job done properly.
Step 6: Get Paid
You’ll get paid via Venmo and usually the next biz day too! No taxes will be withheld from your payment. At the end of the year, you will receive a 1099 tax form to complete. We typically mail you a check or paypal on your first job and then can setup Direct Deposit thereafter once we know you can clean.
**If you would like proof that we pay our cleaners and are an established and legit company, simply go here to view the most recent paychecks to some of our cleaners: https://venmo.com/squeakycleanhouse
Benefits to Cleaners
- Flexibility with scheduling. Except only the jobs that fit in your schedule so you can tend to the things that matter the most to you.
- Choice of clients. You have the full ability to decline working with any clients for any reason.
- Representation. You are supported by Squeaky Clean House office staff to answer customer questions and schedule changes, allowing you the time to do what they do best: clean!
- Pay: Starting pay is $20 per hour and if you are good, could go as high as $25 per hour. Don’t believe us? We can have you call some of our current cleaners and speak to them after you pass our qualification process. You have the ability to earn a much higher income compared to working on your own (with not enough clients) or working with a national cleaning company (with not enough income).
- Freedom: Most business owners have to worry about all aspects of their business. Cleaners who work with Squeaky Clean House only have to worry about their cleaning supplies, getting to and from jobs, and completing the cleanings. We take care of the rest with phone and online bookings, scheduling, payment, tax forms, etc.
Benefits to Clients
- Security of knowing that all cleaners have been screened & vetted
- Consistency of quality with the same cleaners coming back each visit (unless you request a new match)
- Flexibility of choosing to be matched with a different cleaner for any reason
- Save up to 40% compared to other cleaning companies
- Convenience of customer online portal
Feel free to call us with any questions at 855-550-4045 or click below to create a free cleaning account to work for us!