How it Works:
– We do our cleanings by the “labor hour” or “man hour” not a flat fee. We allow the customer to book online and to use our “estimation price sheet” to book hours HOWEVER, many times they will need more hours in order for you to finish all rooms. Therefore, you will need to be comfortable advising them of how many more hours they may need.
– Be sure to get before/after pics of your work in case we need them
– Ask the customer for the Priority Checklist here once you arrive
Start Cleaning but remember…
– We now require Customers to Inspect your work Room to Room AND they need to do a final walk through too & approve your work before you leave. You simply have them text you this approval. After each room, have them text you “they approve bathrooms” or “Linda approves Kitchen”. Something like this. (we do this to protect YOU from a customer coming home after you been working for 7 hours and they say they not happy)
– When done, fill out our payroll log here once you are home
What more Bookings close to you?
If you have not claimed your FREE local maps listing with Google yet, you can do so now by clicking here.
This will take you to our step-by-step guide on how to set it up and more!
Recommended House Cleaning Supplies:
- Low Lint Paper towels, low lint rags
- Grout Brush
- Scrubbing pads
- Comet or Soft Scrub
- Vacuum Cleaner
- Dusters or Duster pole
- mop or flat mop
- Lysol Wipes and here is some additional items that we highly recommend….
|Our main company cleaning agent we highly recommend you use is called MEYERS Clean day (any scent) so make sure you have this if you want great reviews!||
Pumice Stone for toilets and ovens
Quick shine products for extra shiny floors!
|Dust pan and Brush in case Vacuum breaks||
Duster Pole w/ Washable Dusters
|Flat Mop w/ 3 washable pads|
Liquid Gold is not only great for wood but for shining stainless steel and brass too.
Magic erasers for wall stains work great
Wall flowers scented oils from bath and body works can be added to top of door frames and ceiling fans to make the house smell even better for days after the cleaning. We highly recommend doing this plus spraying the Meyers on carpet, drapes, and furniture very lightly to give the home a great clean smell.
Owner Curt Timsah spent over 10 years as an Information Technology & Marketing consultant before deciding to start a local house cleaning company in OKC in 2010. After great success locally, Curt decided to restructure the business model to that of a house cleaning “Referral Agency” and began to expand it Nationwide in 2017 using his Marketing and IT skills.
SCH now has over 100+ cleaners in many states across the USA and is just in the beginning stages of some very exciting developments to roll out in 2019. Curt prides himself on making the house cleaning experience a more hi-tech and convenient one for both the cleaner and the customer.
Curt loves being that extra or 2nd source of income for many of the independent and entrepreneurial minded cleaners out their and this is one of the things that drives his passion daily – helping the little guy/gal succeed!