How it Works:
- First, before you do anything else, save this page to your phone or PC favorites for future reference!
- Next, take a second to review a Sample Work Order here.
It’s critical that you understand that here at SqueakyCleanHouse.com, we structure our cleanings by the “labor hour” or “man hour” not a flat fee. We also allow the customer to book online and to use our “estimation price sheet” to book hours HOWEVER, many times they will need more hours in order for you to finish all rooms. Therefore, you will need to be comfortable advising them of how many more hours they may need. We do not promise the customer we will finish everything in those hours but that it is just an estimate. You may need to consult or advise the customer to add more time and let them tell you yes or no (approve additional time).
Our customers are given a Room Priority Checklist and are supposed to have it ready for you when you arrive. We ask our customers to inspect your work AND speed room to room instead of waiting til the end to inspect you. This protects YOU and us better we find. Additionally, be sure to get before/after pics of your work in case we need them.
Your pay is determined PER GIG and ranges from $20 to $49 per man hour. We notify you the pay on each job and you can decide if you want to accept that gig or not. Just have customer text you “they approve of kitchen” as you clean room to room or they can initial the Checklist as well.
Once you are done on a gig, simply fill out our Pay Log here to log what happened on that job and to get paid.
- You will need Venmo app in order to get paid! (download via appstore on your phone)
- You will need to have Cleaning Supplies in order to create a FREE account with us here
Here is the average pay on gig types:
- General/Basic Cleans: $15 to $25 per hour
- Deep Cleans/Move-Outs: $25 – $30 per hour
- Hoarding Clean outs: $40 – $50 per hour
Example: if a customer booked 8 man hours and your pay for that gig is $25, your total pay is $200.
Would you like to earn MORE MONEY with MORE House Cleaning Gigs in YOUR AREA?
Recommended House Cleaning Supplies:
- Low Lint Paper towels, low lint rags
- Grout Brush
- Scrubbing pads
- Comet or Soft Scrub
- Vacuum Cleaner
- Dusters or Duster pole
- mop or flat mop
- Lysol Wipes and here is some additional items that we highly recommend
- Our main company cleaning agent we highly recommend you use is called MEYERS Clean day (any scent) so make sure you have this if you want great reviews!
- Pumice Stone for toilets and ovens
- Dust pan and Brush in case Vacuum breaks
- Liquid Gold or Lemon Pledge
- Magic erasers for wall stains work great
Owner Curt Timsah spent over 10 years as an Information Technology & Marketing consultant before deciding to start a local house cleaning company in OKC in 2010. After great success locally, Curt decided to restructure the business model to that of a house cleaning “Referral Agency” and began to expand it Nationwide in 2017 using his Marketing and IT skills.
SCH now has over 100+ cleaners in many states across the USA and is just in the beginning stages of some very exciting developments to roll out in 2019. Curt prides himself on making the house cleaning experience a more hi-tech and convenient one for both the cleaner and the customer.
Curt loves being that extra or 2nd source of income for many of the independent and entrepreneurial minded cleaners out their and this is one of the things that drives his passion daily – helping the little guy/gal succeed!